What's New in Quick Pallet Maker 4.0
Quick Pallet Maker 4.0 improves container fill and pallet arrangements by allowing users to fill containers and pallets with differently sized objects. Other major improvements include calculation speed increases and drafting improvements.
- QPM can now work with mixed shipment loads (boxes and pallets) through the container window.
- QPM can now calculate differently sized box arrangements on a pallet.
- Standard cases now include case compression so QPM can limit the layers in a pallet depending on the strength of the bottom box.
- Side views are now available for pallets with packages on trays.
- Box fill is now more functional (delivers better results).
- New versions in Chinese Simplified and Portuguese languages.
- Box drawings can be exported to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) files for better display in web pages.